assalammualaikum ^^

mesti korank kenal sape dye ni kan? actually ak x tau pon sape name real dye, tpi yang ak tau dye berlakin dalam cite UGLY BETTY dan dye ni memang ugly! tpi dye setiausaha yang THE BEST!! dye dapat keje dekat syarikat majalah yang paling laris. jadi ini bermaksud hodoh tu x menghalang cita2 kita pon. tpi ak nak kongsi satu lagu ni, sila lah hayati.

I try to smile brightly, but I do not like that I'm not pretty, I'm not beautiful Oh oh oh oh X2
I try to sing but no one hears me I'm not pretty, I 'm not beautiful Oh oh oh oh X2
Why am I this bad what should I do to smile as well as you?
I'm still angry,
why can I never be perfect I just put the blame on my ugly appearance on the broken mirror
Do not look at me, I hate this feeling right now I want to hide somewhere,
I want to escape this world is full of lies
I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me
Like her,
I want to be pretty, I want to be pretty
Do not lie to my face telling me that
I'm pretty I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me
Like her, I want to be pretty, I want to be nice Do not lie to my face because I know I'm ugly
Do not tell me that you can understand me so easily twisted and ugly
My heart can come to you and you will not have
Do not force me to talk, I'm not good for you
The cold front inside this look condescending, I'm suffocating
Do not come closer, I do not want to be your concern I would stay away,
somewhere, I want to cry
This world is full of lies
I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me Like her, I want to be pretty, I want to be nice Do not lie to my face telling me that I'm pretty I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me Like her, I want to be pretty, I want to be nice Do not lie to my face because I know I'm ugly
All alone I'm all alone 2 x
There's nothing like the heat There's no one beside me All alone I'm alone I'm always alone X2
There's nothing like the warmth beside me, there's no one to kiss
dalam MV UGLY by 2NE1 ni, klu korank perasan lah bila nak masuk part chorus je, dorang excited kan?? kan?? pada pendapat ak lah, kirenye dorang accept yang dorang hodoh but life must goes on isn't? tulah yang happen dalam mv tu. lantak lah orang lain nak cakap ape pon, yang penting diri kita bahagia, that's all. mcam tu jugak dengan 2NE1 ni, klu tanpa make up memang dorang x lawa pon. mata memanglah sepet, tp through their music memang kaw2 dye bagi. suma all-kill beb! fesyen lagi undenable punye lah! tgk jelah fesyen dorang dlm mv tu, x lama lagi penutup mulut dorang tu femes lah tu. hahah
terima kasih ^^